Try this tasty riblet recipe with only 4 ingredients.
Adapted from bakeitwithlove
With only 4 ingredients, this baked BBQ pork riblet recipe is simple and easy to make.
- 2 ½ + pounds Blackberry Meadows Pork Riblets
- ¼ cup dry rub. (Your own or one off the shelf)
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce of your choice
- 2 teaspoons Liquid Smoke
– Preheat oven to 250°F
– Rinse and pat your riblets dry. Set aside.
– Remove the silverskin (membrane) on the bone side of the cut pork sections. Slide a
butter knife under the membrane, lift gently and pull the membrane off the back of the
– Arrange the riblets on a piece tin foil, meat side up.
– Season the riblets with the dry rub – meat side down.
– Fold the tin foil making a pouch and seal it tightly.
– Place on the middle rack in your oven.
– Cook for 2 hours.
– Remove from the oven and increase the temperature to 400°F .
– Allow to cool – open carefully. Discard the juices from the foil, flip the riblets.
– Mix BBQ sauce and liquid smoke. Brush onto the riblets. Leave the foil open and return
to the oven.
– Cook for an additional 20-30 minutes, reapply more sauce if needed.
– Remove from the oven, cut into individual pieces, and serve.